With heart ultrasounds the veterinarian can see carefully your pets heart action and condition.
We recommend heart examinations for the following:
- If your pet is known to have a heart murmur.
- If your pet has exercise intolerance or it is inexplicably more tired than usual.
- If heart diseases are more common in your pets breed.
- If your veterinarian has discussed the possibility of heart diseases or they have begun in your pet.
- For heart medication control
- If your pet is known to have an enlarged heart.
- If your dog has a prolonged cough, which it is not surely a respiratory disease or reason for the cough is not known.
- If your cat or dog has breathing problems (That are not from respiratory disease) and sometimes has a bluish tongue.